Carrer Alemanys, 5, 17004 Girona, Spain
Tel. (+34) 649 885 136
One hour before your expected arrival time please call our guest services manager Mrs. Montse Ollé (English speaking) in order to set an appointment for the check-in and key delivery. Mobile phone number (+34) 629. 346 330; home phone number (+34) 972 206 961
How to get there from Girona airport
The house is a 25-minute drive from Girona airport. The best way to make the journey is by rental car or taxi. For either of these cases, please download the driving directions and follow them accurately.
How to get there from Girona train station
The house is a 10-minute drive from Girona train station. The best way to make the trip is by taxi. Please download the driving directions in Spanish for the driver.
How to get there from Barcelona airport
- From Barcelona airport to the house, there is a 90-minute drive and there are several options to get to Alemanys 5.
- The easiest and fastest way is to take a taxi. We work with a reliable taxi company if you should need it. They offer cars and minivans with capacity up to 7 people per vehicle. The price for the ride is 165 Euros one way.
- Another option is to take a taxi from the airport to “Barcelona Sants” train station (20 minutes) and then take the high-speed train to Girona (40 minutes) or the standard train (80 minutes) and then a taxi to the house (10 minutes). You have to add at least 30 to 90 minutes of waiting time in the train station depending on the timetable. The total cost of this option may reach 75 Euros for 2 people. There are also buses for the same price but it will take much longer than the train.
- You can also rent a car directly from Barcelona airport; the price will depend on the company and the type of car.
- Please note that Girona is a small town, easy to walk around, and you will find anything you may need within about 5-10 minutes’ walk of the house. In the historical quarter it is much easier to walk than to drive.